Why Become a Member?
- Grow Your Business: EAP brings together industry professionals that can help you grow your business.
- Access Continuing Education: Access technical education, industry forecasts, and professional development programs.
- Demonstrate Your Professionalism: use the EAP logo and membership to demonstrate professionalism to your customers.
EAP Contractor Membership is available to companies who are qualified to install, repair, and maintain residential, commercial, and industrial energy systems. See eligibility requirements below.
Types of companies eligible include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical Contractors
- Generator Installers
- HVAC Contractors
- Renewable Energy Contractors
- Smart Roof Contractors
- Solar Energy Contractors
As part of the application process, you will be required to submit proof of the following (as appropriate):
- Carry and maintain a minimum of $1,000,000 (aggregate) of general liability insurance
- Workers compensation insurance (as appropriate)
- Valid HIC Number (if providing residential service)
- Philadelphia Electrical License Number and expiration date (if conducting electrical work in Philadelphia)
Contractor Membership Includes:
For the equivalent of just $41.25/month, Contractor Members have access to: