Thank you for your interest in participating in our 2021 Spring Rebate Program. Please review the information below to learn more about the program and to enroll.
2021 Spring Program Qualifying Systems
Central Air Conditioning Systems
$500 on a 16.0 to 17.99 SEER, 12.5 EER (or higher)
$700 on a 18.0 to 19.99 SEER, 12 EER (or higher)
$1,000 on a 20.0 or higher SEER, 12 EER (or higher)
Heat Pump Systems
$600 on a 16.0 to 17.99 SEER, 8.5 HSPF, 12.5 EER (or higher)
$800 on a 18.0 to 19.99 SEER, 8.5 HSPF, 12 EER (or higher)
$1,200 on a 20.0 or higher SEER, 8.5 HSPF, 12 EER (or higher)
Additional $100 on a dual fuel heat pump (hybrid) – Heat Pump. Efficiency must meet at least $600 level Rebate (see above). This is NOT a separate rebate – just an additional amount.
Mini Split Systems
Single Zone High Efficiency Equipment:
$150 per outdoor unit on a 20.0 SEER, 12 HSPF, 12.0 EER (or higher) heat pump system
Multi Zone High Efficiency Equipment:
$100 per head on a 18.0 SEER, 10.0 HSPF, 12.0 EER (or higher) heat pump system
Program Participation Requirements
- All participating contractors must have a minimum of $100,000 in combined liability insurance, Workers Compensation (as required by law), and a current HIC number
- To be eligible for an EAP rebate, customer contracts must be signed between February 15 and April 23, 2021
- Contractors must include the full EAP rebate amount on invoice and deduct it from the amount charged to the customer
- All systems must be installed by May 7, 2021
- All claims must be submitted to EAP by May 21, 2021
- Contractor must purchase a participating equipment from a participating manufacturer/distributor. Manufacturers and distributors may exclude certain models or tiers.
What brands are available for rebates?
The following distributors and manufacturers are participating, and offering the following brands:
Heat Pumps and Central Air Conditioning